Enjoy work/life balance at its finest at Fitzroy Vet Hospital, located in lively and bohemian Fitzroy with its vibrant bars, trendy retail and fantastic coffee. We are currently seeking an organised and efficient receptionist superstar to apply for our Full-Time Receptionist role within our lovely team! The main focus of the role is client services which involves managing a switchboard of up to five phone calls, assisting our veterinary clinic clients in checking in and out of the clinic and providing advice and assistance in purchasing pet food and parasite control.
Perks of the job include:
- Working with a devoted, knowledgeable and fun-loving team
- Flexible shift rostering
- Access to street parking
- Employee-focused management dedicated to providing the support and resources required for excellence in pet and customer care
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing up to five incoming telephone lines as well as serving in-clinic clients
- Diary management/ scheduling appointments using Ezyvet software
- Taking payments and balancing the till at the end of the day
- Product sales and client education
- Confidential client data entry
- Ensuring front of house is always clean and presentable
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ reception experience in either a medical, veterinary and/or pet care setting
- A polite, efficient, calm, and resilient nature
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- The ability to work well both in a team and autonomously
- A willingness to learn and inform our clients about animal health products
- Exposure to or experience using Ezyvet software would be advantageous
For more information on our clinic, please visit https://fitzroyvet.com.au/
Fitzroy Vet Hospital is part of the National Veterinary Care (NVC) group, a conglomerate of almost 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand.
What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
To apply please draft a cover letter explaining how you fit the ‘ideal candidate’ criteria and submit this letter to https://nvcltd.applynow.net.au/jobs/NVC971-receptionist