Mixed Animal Veterinarian
- Looking for your next adventure?
- Want an amazing salary well above award rates?
- Want the opportunity to expand on your mixed animal Veterinary skills and work alongside Dr Kirsten Ingwersen?
- Like well-heeled clients who appreciate rather than demand our service?
- Want to be visiting farms one day and be doing small animal medicine and surgery in a beautiful purpose designed vet hospital with all the toys the next day?
- Like going to conferences and seminars?
- Have a special interest you’d like to develop?
- Want an experience that you’ll relish forever?
If this sounds too good to be true but it’s raised your interest…read on.
This opportunity is for a very lucky person – we are seeking a Mixed Animal Vet.
A car and accommodation can be provided for the right candidate!
The opportunity is to do mostly small animal practice but also some mixed animal work so you will get out and about on farm too.
You will have the opportunity to expand your skillset while you are here because it’s so far to refer, that we have a crack at everything. You’ll have to have a “can do” attitude
Pay is relative to the value you bring- if you add huge value, you’ll be paid an amazing salary.
The opportunities are unlimited, and you’ll flourish if you’re up for it.
While the right attitude is a must, your chances of landing this job will be amplified if you have any of the following:
- Minimum 1 year’s Veterinary experience
- Outstanding companion animal surgical and medical skills
- Competent in large animal work.
- A good sense of humour (we like to have a laugh at ourselves and with each other)
If you are just “looking for a job” for a year, then this position won’t suit you. However, if your heart is beating a little faster after reading this then give me a call right away. I suspect this position will be filled very quickly.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $60,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependent on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.